1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect different types of information from you, including Personal Information. "Personal Information" or "Personal Data" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is publicly available, de-identified, or aggregated.
The following are examples of the types of information that may be collected about you when you interact with us, our services, or our Site:
- Identification Information. For example, name, postal address, email address, unique personal or online identifier, internet protocol (IP) address, account name.
- Customer Records. For example, records of the services you have purchased, obtained, or considered, other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, or educational, professional, or employment-related information.
- Financial Information. For example, debit or credit card information, bank account information, signatures, or billing addresses.
- Correspondence. For example, information provided when you call, email, or write to us, respond to voluntary surveys or feedback requests, or enter a contest or promotion.
- User-Generated Content. For example, content generated by engaging with ServiceMaster's publicly-facing interactive properties (e.g., its social media pages), including comments, recommendations, reviews, ratings, or any other posts or information voluntarily submitted to such properties ("Public Activities").
- Internet or Other Similar Network Activity. For example, browsing or search history; device information, such as hardware, IP address, operating system version, browser type and settings, language and font settings, or other information about the device used to access the Site; or other information about your interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation Information. For example, physical location or movements.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect Personal Information directly from you, your devices or browser, vendors that assist us in providing our services and running our internal business operations, data analytics providers, advertising networks, suppliers, social media platforms and other data providers.
- We collect information from you when you directly provide it to us, such as when you: place an order for services; correspond with us through any communication channel; enter into promotions that we offer; engage with us through our social media accounts; or review us online.
- We and our third-party service providers collect information automatically about you. We use tracking tools to collect site usage and demographic information. Tracking tools include browser cookies. We do this on our websites and in emails that we send to you. We collect information about users over time when you use our websites. We have third parties collect personal information this way.
- We collect information about you from third parties. We may obtain information about you from other trusted third-party partners, such as franchisees, affiliate companies, analytics or marketing providers or public databases, to update or supplement information about you, such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic and lifestyle information. We also may collect Personal Information from vendors that assist us in providing our services and running our internal business operations, data analytics providers, advertising networks, suppliers, social media platforms and other data providers.
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
Generally, we collect the information described above, subject to applicable laws, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with, process payment for, and manage services you request;
- To provide you with ongoing customer support and effective customer service;
- To enable you to provide us with feedback, participate in surveys, and contact us, and for us to contact you;
- To administer promotions you enter, such as a contest or sweepstakes;
- To send you communications of interest, such as emails or text messages about ServiceMaster, its affiliates, and franchises and our services;
- To deliver behavioral advertising to you on behalf of ourselves and advertisers based on your activity on the Site and on third-party sites and applications;
- To personalize your overall experience with the Site;
- To customize, measure, and improve our Site, products, services, content, and advertising;
- To protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of ourselves, our employees, our agents, or others, and to comply with applicable law;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and your preferences and tracking your visits to our web pages so that we can provide a customized experience. They also help us detect certain kinds of fraud.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie. You can set your browser to reject cookies. To find out more about how to control cookies from your web browser, please visit here. To control flash cookies, which we may use, you can go here because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Third Party Analytic Technologies and Targeted Advertising
One of the analytic and tracking tools we use is Google Analytics, which helps us understand how visitors engage with our Site. You have choices about the collection of information by third parties on our Site. For example, if you don't want information about your visit to this Site sent to Google Analytics, you may download an Opt-out Browser Add-on by selecting a browser add-on here. Please note that the Add-on does not prevent information from being sent to TeamK Cleaning Services, LLC.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website [ www.TeamKCleaningServicesLLC.com] Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
3. TeamK can update these Rules at any time.
These Rules come into effect on [2/1/2023]